IX International Forum ATOMEXPO 2017 will be held on June 19th – 21st, 2017 in Moscow, at Exhibition Center “Gostiny Dvor”.
ATOMEXPO is the largest exhibition venue for meetings and negotiations between world leaders of the nuclear power sector. The Forum has traditionally included an exhibition of leading Russian and international companies of the nuclear power sector and an extensive business program with participation of corporation executives, top managers of international companies and international-level experts.
The purpose of the Forum is to provide the leaders of nuclear power industry and nuclear power engineering with an opportunity to publically define the place and role of nuclear generation in the XXI century energy balance, analyze the main challenges, issues and scenarios of development of the energy market worldwide.
The representatives of Atomenergomash group of companies will be happy to see you at the exhibit #В30.
At our exhibit, you can take a virtual tour over the production chain of reactor equipment manufacturing, see melting of steel, welding of the reactor and other complex engineering processes. Along the way, you have to solve a number of fascinating tasks, and depending on the accuracy of your answers, the prize will be waiting for you at the finish line. Go ahead to the adventures and new knowledge at the exhibit #В30.
Moreover, we are waiting for you at the Round table: "Clean water as one of the key factors of environmental sustainability: desalination, water treatment, water purification".
Leading experts, domestic and foreign market participants will discuss the following issues:
- Reducing water resources as one of the major environmental and economic challenges in the medium term.
- Current solutions and new technologies in the field of desalination, water treatment, water purification: advantages and disadvantages.
- Economic aspects of freshwater production. Prospects for the development of the market, potentially interesting regions, large acting and new players.
- Practical country cases addressing the lack of drinking water by desalination, as well as the creation of effective water treatment and water purification systems.
- Opportunities for the integration of desalination complex with high power nuclear power plants.
- Maintaining a balance between the economy of production and environmental concerns. Creation of ecologically friendly water enterprises of industrial enterprises.
More about the forum via the hyperlink.