The main strategic goal of Atomenergomash is develop to a globally competitive power generation equipment company, sustainable in the long term.
The strategic objectives of the Company are developed on the basis of three key long-term objectives of Rosatom State Corporation, namely:
- increasing the share of the Company in international markets
- development of new products for the Russian and international markets
- reduction of production costs and timing of processes
The Company has been set the following strategic objectives, whose implementation will boost the competitiveness of Rosatom State Corporation:
- expanding the presence of the Division's enterprises in related sectors (thermal power, gas and petrochemical industry, shipbuilding);
- international cooperation with global leaders through incorporation into their production chains, alliances building, and localizing of advanced foreign technologies in Russia;
- globalization of operations, including the localization of production in priority regions where the Company operates;
- expanding the list of services offered before, during and after the sale of products;
- improving the efficiency of production activities through the implementation of cost-cutting, technological development and R&D programs aimed at introducing advanced and highly efficient design and manufacturing processes;
- implementing programs to improve product quality and develop personnel.